Drain Inlet Protection
Job Site Maintenance
Vehicle & Equipment Maint.
Copyright © 2020 Pollution Solution, Inc. (PSI)
Pollution Solution, Inc.
Silt Sifter® Tube
Like the Silt Sifter Bag, the patented Silt Sifter Tube is a dual-component sediment control device that is also designed for filtration and high-flow but is more flexible allowing for customized protection such as around grated drain inlets. The applications are limitless.
• Outer Material High density polyethylene - Poly
thread (4) lock stiching
• Filtering Media Aspen wood excelsior**
• Weight (Dry) ~40 lbs - 3/8" pea gravel (filled)
• Dimensions 60"L X 9"Diameter
• UV Rating 85% - 364º flammability point
** Aspen wood excelsior acts as a filter for capturing silt, sediment and soils.
Also a cushioning agent to substantially reduce product damage under
Flow Test Results
• Free Flow Water 30 gpm • Top Soil 28 gpm
• Sand 29 gpm • Clay 24 gpm
Patent US 6,905,289
2 Silt Sifter Tubes shown